Michigan Electronic Records Standards, Revised April 23, 2020
- Michigan Electronic Records Standards.
A revised version of the Michigan Electronic Records Standards was adopted by the Michigan Electronic Recording Commission with immediate effect on April 23, 2020. The significant changes were the addition of 9. Agreement Establishing a Verified Transactional Agreement and 10. Standards for Electronic Notarization. Changes were made in other sections to list the current Electronic Recording Commission members and eliminate obsolete material along with minor edits.
- See the Michigan Secretary of State site for Information about E-Notarization and Remote Notarization
eRecording Act and Electronic Recording Commission Members
e-Recording in Other States
- Arizona Uniform Real Property Electronic Recording Act
- Report from The Florida Electronic Recording Advisory Committee
- Illinois Administrative Code: Electronic Recording
- North Caroline Uniform Real Property Electronic Recording Act
- State of New York Legislation: Records & Recordation - Property - Electronic Filing
- Wisconsin: Electronic Recording Council
- Annotated Mississippi Code-Uniform Real Property Electronic Recording Act