The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
2022 Michigan Cyber Summit makes a splash with media
November 04, 2022
Laura Clark, Michigan CIO and Jen Easterly Director CISA
Each October, the State of Michigan hosts the Michigan Cyber Summit, bringing cybersecurity experts from across the globe to discuss challenges and solutions. October 2022 was no different. Several media outlets covered this years event. Take a moment to read the articles written about 2022 Michigan Cyber Summit.
- State CIOs aren't confident in locals' cybersecurity, but it's not personal | StateScoop – Benjamin Freed
- Plymouth-Canton Community High School wins 2022 Governor's High School Cyber Challenge | Merit Network
- 2022 State Cyber Summit recaps from Kansas and Michigan | Government Technology – Dan Lohrmann
- As workforce issues near 'crisis,' CIOs invoke call to serve public | StateScoop – Benjamin Freed
- Plymouth-Canton Community High School wins two top prizes Cyber Challenge | MiTech News
- How do IT officials get elected leader to focus on cyber? Don't talk about technology. | StateScoop – Benjamin Freed