The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
How to Use A Contract
- Visit the Contracts webpage to view the contracts available to MiDEAL Members.
- Make direct contact with the designated vendor to make a purchase.
- If you don't find the contract you need, contact us to see if we can help.
Important notes on using contracts:
- The State has not determined or can guarantee that MiDEAL contracts will meet local purchasing ordinances or policies.
- The following actions are a violation of the MiDEAL Extended Purchasing Program and are grounds for removal from the program:
- Purchases made for personal use or consumption by any individual public employee.
- Purchasing from MiDEAL contracts with the sole intent to resell the item.
The contracts appearing on this site are available to MiDEAL members. The MiDEAL Contract List link is a searchable alphabetical list of all contracts available through the program; the list also includes a link to each contract. Each contract includes a "bookmark" taking the viewer directly to the pricing pages of the contract. Contracts on this list are competitively bid. Questions or comments may be referred to the MiDEAL program at MiDeal@michigan.gov.
How to Join
After applying, the MiDEAL staff will send a welcome packet, member invoice and a one-page membership agreement. New members will receive a member ID once the state processes the member's annual payment. Contact Mary Hanses with additional questions at 517.388.4558.
The State of Michigan posts bid opportunities on the SIGMA VSS system. SIGMA VSS replaced Buy4Michigan and Contract and Payment Express, providing one secure location for vendors to respond to solicitations and track payment information.