How to Use A Contract
- Visit the Contract Center from the MiDEAL homepage to view the contracts available to MiDEAL Members.
- Make direct contact with the designated vendor to make a purchase.
- If you don't find the contract you need, contact the MiDEAL team at MiDEAL@michigan.gov to see if we can help.
Important notes on using contracts:
- The State has not determined or can guarantee that MiDEAL contracts will meet local purchasing ordinances or policies.
- The following actions are a violation of the MiDEAL Extended Purchasing Program and are grounds for removal from the program: purchases made for personal use or consumption by any individual public employee and/or purchasing from MiDEAL contracts with the sole intent to resell the item.
How to Join
After applying, the MiDEAL staff will send a welcome packet, member invoice and a one-page membership agreement. New members will receive a member ID once the state processes the member's annual payment. Contact Mary Hanses with additional questions at 517-388-4558.
The State of Michigan posts bid opportunities on the SIGMA VSS system. SIGMA VSS replaced Buy4Michigan and Contract and Payment Express, providing one secure location for vendors to respond to solicitations and track payment information.