- New MTI Registration Fees Effective October 1, 2019
- 2020 Spring and Summer MIOSHA Training Institute (MTI) Schedule
Check out our new Training Schedule for Spring and Summer 2020!
- New Online Course: "When MIOSHA Enforcement Visits"
- MTI to Oakland University's B.S. EHS Degree Completion Program
- Video On How To Register for MTI Courses
Click the link above to view a YouTube clip on how to register for MIOSHA Training Institute (MTI) courses.
- MIOSHA and Oakland University Form Alliance to Foster Growth of Workplace Safety and Health Occupations
- WJMN Local 3 News Promotes the MTI Boot Camp in Escanaba
- MTI Scholarships Are Available for FY 2019 Courses
MTI Scholarship funding is available for courses from October 1, 2019 - September 30, 2020.
- Application for MIOSHA Construction 10-Hour Equivalency
If you are working to obtain your MTI Level One Certificate in Construction and you've already obtained your OSHA 10 or 30-Hour card, (must be within the past three years), fill out this application and return to Macomb Community College to receive credit for the MIOSHA 10-Hour course.
- Calendar of MIOSHA Training Programs
- CET Sample Perception Survey
The use of perception surveys provides a means to measure leading indicators of safety performance by providing a snapshot of the current safety culture through the perception of your employees and managers.
- Non-Fatal Occupational Injury & Illness Data To determine your company's comparable incidence rate, go to the appropriate year at the bottom of the page.
- Injury/Illness Analysis and Cost Estimation (HO-44) After you complete the MIOSHA Recordkeeping & Cost of Injuries Course, you can use this form to calculate your company's Total Case Incidence Rate (TCIR), Days Away Restricted Transfer Rate (DART), and Costs of Accidents (Insured and Uninsured Costs).
- MIOSHA Recordkeeping Forms Log 300, 300A, 301