The Funds Administration consists of the Second Injury Fund, the Silicosis, Dust Disease and Logging Industry Compensation Fund, and the Self-Insurers' Security Fund. The Funds Administration is managed by a board of three trustees. Two of the trustees are appointed by the Governor with the advice and consent of the Senate. One represents employers authorized to act as self-insurers in Michigan, and the second represents the insurance industry. The third trustee is the Director of the Workers' Disability Compensation Agency.
All money used to operate the Funds Administration is collected from assessments against insurers who write workers' compensation policies in the State of Michigan, and employers who self-insure their workers compensation liability. These assessments cover all benefits paid by the Funds Administration, and all administrative costs.
- 2020 Funds Administration Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
- August 19, 2019 Open Meeting Agenda
- April 29, 2019 Open Meeting Minutes
- April 29, 2019 Open Meeting Agenda
- January 28, 2019 Open Meeting Minutes
- January 28, 2019 Open Meeting Agenda
- August 20, 2018 Open Meeting Minutes
- August 20, 2018 Open Meeting Agenda
- April 23, 2018 Open Meeting Minutes
- April 23, 2018 Open Meeting Agenda
- January 29, 2018 Open Meeting Minutes
- January 29, 2018 Open Meeting Agenda
- New Address for Assessment Payments
- Employer Electronic Payment Option
- Calendar Year 2019 Indemnity Request
- 2019 Assessment Multipliers
- Current and Prior Year Assessment Multipliers
- Public Act 25 of 2002
- Compensation Advisory Organization of Michigan
For information about workers' compensation insurance policy classification codes and experience modification factors; and Michigan Workers' Compensation Placement Facility/Assigned Risk Pool.
- Funds Administration Forms
Select the link and scroll down to the Funds Administration Forms section