The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
2024 AmeriCorps Week Toolkit
AmeriCorps engages 200,000 Americans each year in sustained, results-driven service through our AmeriCorps and AmeriCorps Seniors programs. These dedicated citizens help communities impacted by COVID-19, ensure students stay on track to graduate, combat hunger and homelessness, respond to natural disasters, fight the opioid epidemic, help seniors live independently, support veterans and military families, and much more.
This AmeriCorps Week (March 10-16) join with us as we celebrate the impact of our programs and offer our thanks to each and every one for volunteering to serve others. Together, we can help the country recover and come back stronger.
Programs are encouraged to utilize the Michigan's AmeriCorps Week Toolkit (below) for planning and promotion resources. Check back often for Toolkit additions and updates.
- Overview of MI AmeriCorps Week Initiatives
- AmeriCorps.gov AmeriCorps Week Link
- MI AmeriCorps Week Proclamation from Governor Whitmer(PDF) (Coming Soon)
- "You Got Served!" Random Acts of Kindness Instructions (PDF)
Learn how AmeriCorps members will be performing random acts of kindness and spreading the word about Michigan's AmeriCorps at the same time during AmeriCorps Week.
- "You Got Served!" Cards (PDF)
Distribute these cards while you are out performing random acts of kindness and service.
- "You Got Served!" Large Note Cards(PDF)
Add a personalized note and distribute these cards while you are out performing random acts of kindness and service.
- Michigan's AmeriCorps Logo (JPG)
- AmeriCorps Recruitment Resources
- AmeriCorps Outreach Presentation