The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
How do I report a fraudulent claim or identity theft against my company?
If you have found your company or employee is a victim of UI fraud or Identity Theft, there are several ways to report to UI:
- Report fraud online
- Call the UIA Customer Service Hotline at 1-866-500-0017.
- Complete the Statement of Identity Theft (Form 6349) found on UIA web site. You may submit the form by uploading it to your MiWAM account. Click on Send Unemployment a Message. You may also mail to Unemployment Insurance Agency, PO Box 169, Grand Rapids, MI 49501, or by fax at 517-636-0427.
How do I report SUTA Dumping against a company or my employer?
If you have found your employer or a company is SUTA Dumping, there are several ways to report to UI:
- Report fraud online and select SUTA Dumping
- Call the Office of Employer Ombudsman (OEO) toll-free at 1-855-484-2636
- By mail at Unemployment Insurance, PO Box 169, Grand Rapids, MI 49501, or by fax at 517-636-0427.