Air Advisory CouncilContact: Karen Garcia, 517-284-6773Agency: Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
The Air Advisory Council (AAC) provides meaningful input and guidance to the Air Quality Division (AQD) thereby assisting in the wise management of the State of Michigan's air resources.
Date: Monday, May 20, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Location: Constitution Hall, 525 West Allegan Street, Lansing, MI 48933-1502
Room: Lee Walker Conference Room - Atrium Level North
For the agenda and any available hand-outs, click the link below entitled "AAC Meeting Materials."
- AQD State Implementation Plan (SIP) Rules Project
- AQD Organization Chart
- AAC Milestones
- AAC Members List
- AAC Meeting Materials
- MOAHR Environmental Advisory Rules Committee Recommendations
- MOAHR Status Report Summary
- EGLE Policies and Procedures (active at top, rescinded at bottom)
- USEPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permit Processing Guidance Memo