Air Advisory CouncilContact: Karen Garcia, 517-284-6773Agency: Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
The Air Advisory Council (AAC) provides meaningful input and guidance to the Air Quality Division (AQD) thereby assisting in the wise management of the State of Michigan's air resources.
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Location: via Microsoft Teams
For the agenda and any available hand-outs, click the link below entitled "AAC Meeting Materials."
- AQD State Implementation Plan (SIP) Rules Project
- AQD Organization Chart
- AAC Milestones
- AAC Members List
- AAC Meeting Materials
- MOAHR Environmental Advisory Rules Committee Recommendations
- MOAHR Status Report Summary
- EGLE Policies and Procedures (active at top, rescinded at bottom)
- USEPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permit Processing Guidance Memo