The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
- General maintenance technician
- Auto parts specialist
- Brake technician
- Automotive electrical technician
- Engine performance technician
- Suspension/steering technician
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) technician
- Writing & verbal Communication
- Handle physically demanding work
- Get into awkward positions
- Spatial reasoning
- Motor coordination
- Manual dexterity
- A valid, unrestricted Michigan Driver’s license.
- Pass the interview process with trade instructor.