911 Training Subcommittee
The 911 Training Subcommittee (NTS) serves to ensure that requirements defined in the 911 statute are met. This includes compliance with mandated 911 Training Standards, and review, approval, and monitoring of State 911 Committee (SNC) approved training courses. The subcommittee also reviews yearly PSAP training fund applications for approval or denial and forwards the recommended FTE count to the SNC for final approval. This system will be administered through the State 911 Office, Theresa Hart at 517-284-3026 or email@example.com.
Subcommittee Chair: Chief Mark Barnes, State 911 Committee, Oshtemo Twp Fire Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
911 Training Subcommittee Members:
- Mr. Jeff Troyer, State 911 Committee, Kalamazoo County Consolidated Dispatch Authority, email@example.com
- Ms. Christine Collom, Clinton County Central Dispatch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Brian McEachern, Michigan State Police - Negaunee Regional Dispatch, email@example.com
- Lt. David Aungst, Lenawee County Sheriff's Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Tammy Smith, Ottawa County Central Dispatch, email@example.com
- Mr. Sam Kalef, Troy Police Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Amy Thomas, Montcalm County Central Dispatch Authority, email@example.com
- Ms. Kimberly Grafton, Calhoun County Consolidated Dispatch Authority, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Melissa Harris, Ingham County 911 Central Dispatch Center, email@example.com
- Ms. Jennifer Robertson, Farmington Hills Police Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Elizabeth Bagos, Macomb County Sheriff's Office, email@example.com
- Ms. Stephanie Lehman, Director, Barry County Central Dispatch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Edward Nettle, 911 Coordinator, Missaukee County Sheriff's Office, email@example.com
- Ms. Juanita Sarles, Department of Treasury
- Ms. Theresa J. Hart, State 911 Office
- Ms. Joni Harvey, State 911 Office
911 Training Subcommittee Meetings:
2021 Meeting Schedule
August 18, 2021 10 a.m.
November 17, 2021 10 a.m.