Skip to main content

Contact us via Email:

Information submitted using the below form will be handled in the most efficient manner possible. This may require time for an investigation into an incident or research for a question. This form should not be used to report emergencies or to request public records.

For immediate police response, please call 911.

Use MICHTIP to submit suspicious activity or crime tips.

Use OK2Say to submit tips on criminal activities or potential harm directed at students, school employees, or schools.

If you are seeking a Michigan State Police incident report or other public record, visit our Freedom of Information page.

All fields are required unless labeled as optional.