Integrated Assessment Program
Helping People through Positive Environmental Change
The Pollution Prevention (P2) and Stewardship Unit provides a variety of on-site, direct assistance services to help businesses and communities meet their sustainability goals. Benefits include:
- Increase efficiencies and cost savings.
- Eliminate/minimize waste streams.
- Conservation of energy and water resources.
- Mitigate risks and the potential for noncompliance.
The P2 and Stewardship Unit will provide a free, confidential Integrated Assessment to help your company evaluate pollution prevention opportunities.
An Integrated Assessment is a chance to work collectively with our partners to identify and evaluate opportunities for improvement. The assessment process will challenge your company to optimize the use of resources, minimize non-production related losses, and increase efficiencies across the board. We are committed to providing the technical assistance that your company needs to tackle these challenges.
HOW IT WORKS
- The assessment team will spend 2–4 hours visiting your facility at a date and time convenient to you.
- An opening meeting will review background information, answer questions, and help identify areas of opportunity.
- Facility tour to examine processes and operations.
- Closing meeting to collect additional information and review initial suggestions to increase efficiencies, reduce waste, and save money.
WHAT YOU GET
- Within 30–90 days, a draft report detailing ways to prevent pollution and improve compliance.
- A final report focusing on those areas most important to your company.
- Resources that go beyond the recommendations in the final report.
- You are not obligated to complete any of the suggestions in the final report — it is yours to use at your convenience.