The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Hazardous Waste Program Inspection Forms
These documents are intended solely for the guidance of governmental personnel and are not intended and cannot be relied upon to create rights, substantive or procedural, enforceable by any party in litigation with the State of Michigan or the United States.
NOTE: Inspection forms have been updated due to the recent rules changes. If you have any questions, please contact Trisha Confer, Hazardous Waste Coordinator, at ConferT@Michigan.gov.
- Hazardous Waste and Liquid Industrial By-Product Transporter Inspection Form (EQP5190)
- Very Small Quantity Generator Inspection Form (EQP5160)
- Generator Inspection Form, Large and Small Quantity (EQP5161)
- Universal Waste Large Quantity Handler Inspection Form (EQP5185)
- Universal Waste Small Quantity Handler Inspection Form (EQP5186)
- Liquid Industrial By-Product and Used Oil Inspection Form (EQP5191)