The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Woodland Meadows North Landfill Hazardous Waste Management Facility Post-Closure Operating License Renewal Information
On May 15, 2015, the Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE), Materials Management Division (MMD), received a Hazardous Waste Management Facility Post-Closure Operating License Renewal Application from Waste Management of Michigan for the Woodland Meadows North landfill facility located at 4620 Hannan Road in Canton Township, Michigan. On September 28, 2018, EGLE, MMD, made their final decision to renew the post-closure operating license for the facility. The renewal license specifies the continuing post-closure care requirements for this closed hazardous waste landfill facility. Refer to the information below for details regarding the operating license renewal.
- Response to Comments (9/28/2018)
- Notice of Final Decision (9/28/2018)
- Renewal Operating License (9/28/2018)
- Operating License
- Attachment 1 - Post-Closure Inspection Schedule
- Attachment 2 - Contingency Plan
- Attachment 3 - Engineering Drawings
- Attachment 4 - Environmental Monitoring Sampling and Analysis Plans