Skip to main content

Biosolids Annual Reports (BAR)

EGLE's Water Resources Division (WRD) uses a permitting and compliance database called MiWaters.  All biosolids annual reports are now submitted through MiWaters. The current biosolids annual reports form is available in MiWaters.

If you need additional information, please feel free to contact your biosolids program staff.