The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Biosolids Residuals Management Program (RMP) Form
Facilities may download the RMP form, fill in the shaded areas with their information, attach the required additional information, and submit the RMP to the EGLE district office as listed in Appendix A. For more information on preparing and submitting an RMP, please contact the EGLE Biosolids Staff Person covering your area. Please see the Biosolids Staff Map.
- RMP Site ID fill-in Form (PDF)
- RMP Site ID fill-in Form (DOCX)
- RMP fill-in Form definitions and appendices (PDF)
- RMP fill-in Form definitions and appendices (DOCX)
- RMP Review Checklist (DOCX) - used by district Biosolids staff in their review of RMP's to make sure all the required information has been submitted