Viant Medical, Inc.
Viant Medical, Inc. (Viant) is located at 520 Watson Street SW in Grand Rapids. It has also been known as Medtronic Biomedicus, Inc.; Vention Medical; and Medplast Medical, Inc. Viant and its predecessors have been operating at this location for almost 30 years.
Viant provides sterilization services to the medical device industry using ethylene oxide (EtO). The facility has five sterilization chambers with emissions controlled by two acid scrubbers. The facility is also subject to the federal NESHAP, Subpart O, for EtO sterilizers.
Preguntas Frecuentes (en español)
Resuma del Problema (en español)
What is EGLE Doing?
- Community Meeting (March 6, 2019)
- Stack Test Plan
- Modeling Study
- Quality Assurance Project Plan
- Phase I Sampling Plan
- Phase I Sampling Results
- Phase I Sampling Locations
- Phase II Sampling Plan
- Phase II Sampling Results
- Phase II Sampling Locations
- July 2019 Sampling Results
- August 2019 Sampling Results
- ACO & Response to Comments (November 26, 2019)
- September & October 2019 Sampling Results
- November & December 2019 Sampling Results
- January 2020 Sampling Results
- February 2020 Sampling Results