The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Retail Resources - Michigan Hazardous Waste Program Inspections Checklists
The forms provided below are the forms an inspector will use to evaluate compliance with the hazardous waste and liquid industrial by-products regulations. The forms list the specific questions an inspector will evaluate. Compliance is documented when the answer listed in brackets is selected (yes or no). The forms are helpful for developing self-audit programs or for finding the state and federal regulatory citations for the various hazardous waste and liquid industrial by-product regulatory requirements. Inspectors use all of the forms relevant to the site’s waste activity. For example, if a site is a conditionally exempt small quantity generator of hazardous waste that also generates liquid industrial by-products and manages universal wastes, the inspector will use the 3 forms for those activities and the general inspection form.
- Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator Inspection Form EQP 5160, (3/2021)
- General Inspection Information Form for All Inspections EQP 5187, (3/2011)
- Large Quantity Generator Inspection Form EQP 5163, (8/2013)
- Liquid Industrial By-Products (formerly Liquid Industrial Waste) Inspection Form EQP 5191, (5/2016)
- Small Quantity Generator Inspection Form EQP 5161, (abbreviated) (3/2021)
- Universal Waste Small Quantity Handler (SQH) Inspection EQP 5186, (3/2021)
- Used Oil Inspection Form - Burn For Energy Recovery EQP 5179, (3/2011)
- Used Oil Inspection Form - Collection Centers And Aggregation Point EQP 5189, (3/2011)
- Used Oil Inspection Form - Generators EQP 5182 (3/2011)
- Used Oil Inspection Form - Transporters And Transfer Facilities EQP 5184, (3/2011)