The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Registration and Reporting
The EGLE Scrap Tire Program has switched to online reporting for Scrap Tire Haulers, Scrap Tire Collection Sites, and Scrap Tire End Users. Registrations and Annual Reporting will be completed through an online reporting platform.
IF YOU HAD AN ACCOUNT PREVIOUSLY, YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-JOIN. You can log in with your password at Re-TRAC Connect.
Not a member, Guide to joining Re-TRAC
- Create a Re-TRAC account
- Visit https://connect.re-trac.com and enter your e-mail address that will be used as your login. It is recommended to use a generic organizational email address that multiple staff can access, if possible. Fill out the prompts to create your account.
- Login to Re-TRAC Connect
- Once you have an account, login to Re-TRAC Connect using your e-mail and password.
- Find the EGLE Program you want to join
- Click "Find Programs" at the top left-hand side of the page.
- Search for your Program
- Search "Scrap Tire Authorization Program" and select "Join Program"
For more information and instructions, please review the Re-TRAC Hauler Instructions.
Financial Assurance and Bond Information
A Motor Carrier license is also required by the Michigan Department of State Police: 517-284-8110 for the intrastate for-hire trucking industry hauling of scrap tires. Information on motor carrier licensing can be also found at the Michigan Department of State Police.