The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Recordkeeping and Reporting
Reporting Forms & Guidelines
- Using the MIOSHA Employee Injury/Illness Incident Report Form
In using this form, ensure all asterisked fields are completed. Clicking the "Submit" button at the end of the form will submit your report to MIOSHA. You will receive an email response from MIOSHA that will contain your report number.
As an alternative, employers can provide the information through the MIOSHA Severe Injury Report Line at 844-464-6742 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or leave a message after hours.
If you have any questions, please contact MIOSHA Information Services Section staff at 517-284-7788.
- Injury and Illness (I&I) Report Processing Instruction
- Employee Injury/Illness Incident Report
Recordkeeping Forms & Guidelines
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- Part 11. Recording & Reporting of Occupational Injuries & Illnesses
- MIOSHA Recordkeeping Forms 300, 300A and 301 (Excel Spreadsheet Versions)
- MIOSHA Form 301 - Injury and Illness Incident Report
- MIOSHA Form 300A - Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- MIOSHA Form 300 - Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Injury & Illness Recordkeeping Requirements for Temporary Workers Fact Sheet
- Recording and Reporting of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses (MIOSHA-STD-05-2)
- Injury/Illness Analysis and Cost Estimation (HO-44)
- MIOSHA Recordkeeping General Guide for Recording (MISS-1)
- Occupational Disease Reporting
- Online Forms: Occupational Diseases and Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (Work-Related)