The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Data and Statistics
Occupational Injury and Illness Fatality Data
- Annual Fatality Information
This table shares preliminary details about many of the fatalities reported to MIOSHA. Use the information in this table to build hazard awareness and prevent risk for similar occurrences in your workplace. This table shares preliminary details about many of the fatalities reported to MIOSHA.
- Previous Year Fatality Information
- Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries
- Program-Related Fatality Data
Occupational Injury and Illness Data
- Occupational Illness and Injury Annual Reports (MSU.edu)
- Non-Fatal Occupational Injury & Illness Data
Numbers, selected case types, incidence rates by industry and publications.
- Case & Demographic Data
Case and Demographic Characteristics for Work-related Injuries and Illnesses
Fiscal Year Violation Data
- Top 10 Health, General Industry, & Construction
This report highlights the most serious MIOSHA general industry safety and health and construction violations for fiscal year 2019 - 2020.