The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Data and Reports
Data and Reports
Key Data and Report Resources
The Michigan Department of Education Office of Career and Technical Education (MDE-OCTE) work with several data entities to ensure Michigan collects and reports the most up-to-date information to support the funding, growth and prosperity of CTE in Michigan.
MI School Data is the State of Michigan's official public portal for education data to help residents, educators and policymakers make informed decisions that can lead to improved success for our students. Visit the MI School Data Career and Technical Education (CTE) portal to search for CTE programs in Michigan or to view several CTEIS reports, including:
- High School CTE Status by Educational Attainment
- Award After Postsecondary CTE Completion
- High School CTE Status of Postsecondary CTE Completers
- Postsecondary CTE Awards by High School CTE Status
The Career and Technical Education Information System (CTEIS) is a web-based application that collects and shares information for state-approved CTE programs in Michigan, such as:
- Important dates, announcements, and upcoming trainings/events at cteis.com.
- Enrollment reports, performance evaluation reports, and follow-up survey reports at reports.cteis.com.
- CTE dashboards for Perkins V Core Performance Indicators (CPI) by race/gender, special populations, and enrollment at analytics.cteis.com.
CEPI is the agency responsible for collecting, securely managing, and reporting education data in Michigan. Public users can access aggregate test scores, graduation rates, college and K-12 school information, enrollment numbers, and more.
The Bureau of Labor Market Information and Strategic Initiatives is your one-stop shop for information and analysis on Michigan’s population, labor market, and more.