Office of Educational Assessment and Accounability (OEAA)
Grades K - 12
Michigan has an innovative and comprehensive system of assessments to measure student achievement in learning our state content standards. These standards outline what educators believe students should know and be able to do in certain subjects and grade levels to be career and/or college-ready upon high school graduation. In Michigan, like in other states, a sampling of schools also participates in the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) in grades 4, 8, and 12.
Michigan State Assessment Information
- Complaint or Allegation of Misadministration
Please click this link and use this form to report any suspected violation of assessment integrity or ethical conduct.
- Michigan's Education Assessment System: What It Is, What It Means, And What It Offers
- Communication Toolkit for State Assessment Administration, Spring 2019
- 3-Year Calendar for Michigan's Statewide Summative Assessments 2019-2021
- Assessment Committee Participation Application
- Benchmark Reimbursements, Section 104d Assessment Reimbursement Grant
- MKEO Guide: Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Arts Assessments (MAEIA)