Skip to main content

Transcripts and Records for Closed Nonpublic Schools

The Michigan Department of Education does not collect or maintain copies of nonpublic school transcripts, records or diplomas. 

If you are searching for nonpublic school records, please contact the church, diocese, or synod that was affiliated with the nonpublic school; a staff person that may have been employed at the school; or the intermediate school district the nonpublic school was located in.