Emerging Technology Subcommittee
The Emerging Technology Subcommittee researches and addresses new and emerging technologies that affect PSAPs. This includes providing training and documentation for PSAPs such as best-practice white papers, the annual Emerging Technology Forum, and Public Service Announcements to name a few.
Emerging Technology Subcommittee Chair: Mr. Scott Temple, INdigital, firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerging Technology Subcommittee Members:
- Ms. April Heinze, State 911 Committee, National Emergency Number Association (NENA), email@example.com
- Ms. Patricia Coates, CLEMIS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Tim McKee, Peninsula Fiber Network, email@example.com
- Ms. Jaime Seling, Oakland County Sheriff's Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Michael Armitage, Eaton County Central Dispatch, email@example.com
- Mr. Jerry Nummer, Michigan Public Safety Communications System, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Steven Stryd, Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office, email@example.com
- Mr. Steven Berenbaum, State 911 Committee, AT&T, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Mark Holmes, Department of Technology, Management and Budget, email@example.com
- Mr. Jonathan Moored, Kalamazoo County Consolidated Dispatch Authority, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela Elsey, Macomb County Sheriff's Office, email@example.com
Patrick Savage, TSSI Consulting, LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Non Voting Members:
- Ms. Cindy Homant, State 911 Office
- Ms. Joni Harvey, State 911 Office
Emerging Technology Subcommittee Meetings:
2021 Meeting Schedule
Meetings will be held at the below location unless otherwise noted
7150 N Harris Dr
Dimondale, MI 48821
September 13, 2021 10 a.m. Agenda
October 4, 2021 1 p.m.
November 1, 2021 1 p.m.
December 6, 2021 1 p.m.