- Public can comment on Michigan Dam Safety Task Force draft recommendations at online meeting Wednesday
- MiCorps volunteer stream cleanup and monitoring grants available
- Office of the Environmental Justice Public Advocate launches website to highlight actions toward justice
- Schools can still take HVAC survey, qualify for help to reduce harmful aerosol transmissions
- Dam Safety Task Force to meet online Wednesday
- Gov. Whitmer declares January 2021 Radon Action Month MORE NEWS
Radon is a leading environmental cause of cancer mortality in the U.S. Learn how to protect you and your family from radon, or hear more from EGLE’s recent interview on Michigan Radio’s Stateside with April Baer. Visit Michigan.gov/Radon for more information.
School's back in session and the opening bell has rung for EGLE Classroom! As students settle in for a new school year – whether at home or in the classroom – EGLE is providing a variety of online videos through its EGLE Classroom initiative that teachers and parents can use to supplement school lessons all year long.