- Forensic investigation of flooding, breaches at Michigan dams moves forward
- State investigators to assess concerns at remaining portion of Edenville Dam
- Great Lakes and Fresh Water Week Aug. 8-16 spotlights Michigan's water resources
- EGLE awards $1.7 million for 36 EV charger stations
- Michigan PFAS Action Response Team awards remaining $1.5 million in grants for municipal airport PFAS testing
- New state drinking water standards pave way for expansion of Michigan's PFAS clean-up efforts MORE NEWS
- Great Lakes and Fresh Water Week
August 8-16, 2020
Will you paddle along a water trail or join an Adopt-a-Beach team for a local cleanup? Maybe you can collect plastics as you stroll along the beach, or clear storm catch basins in your neighborhood of litter. There are many things everyone can do as part of their daily routines that will benefit Michigan’s water resources.
Watch this video to learn how or visit us at www.michigan.gov/mileadsafe to download a printable guidance document.