- State of the Great Lakes report highlights significant initiatives from 2020
- FLOWS Innovation Challenge Track opens for organics material recovery ideas
- Michigan PFAS Action Response Team provides updates on former Falk Road landfill PFAS investigation
- Enroll now for Michigan Clean Water Corps Cooperative Lakes Monitoring Program
- EGLE awards $4.7 million for scrap tire market development
- Second public listening session on climate roadmap planning is May 5 MORE NEWS
Join this Webinar on May 5 at 12:00 PM EDT
The Michigan PFAS Action Response Team (MPART) is hosting this webinar to educate residents about, how PFAS impacts groundwater, sources of PFAS, testing options, treatment options, associated health effects, and other important facts homeowners should know. Personal perspectives will be given by members of the Citizens Advisory Workgroup (CAWG) about their experiences with PFAS contamination in their communities and tips they would like to share with homeowners.
School's back in session and the opening bell has rung for EGLE Classroom! As students settle in for a new school year – whether at home or in the classroom – EGLE is providing a variety of online videos through its EGLE Classroom initiative that teachers and parents can use to supplement school lessons all year long.