- EGLE statement on anchor retrieval in Mackinac Straits
- Flint reaches five-year milestone of meeting drinking water standards for lead
- Council on Climate Solutions to meet July 27
- Gov. Whitmer Announces Grant to Advance Cleantech, Sustainability Technologies
- RIT Innovation Track opens for recycling innovation and technology ideas
- Two Southeast Michigan organizations awarded EGLE watershed planning grants MORE NEWS
The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy's (EGLE) Office of the Great Lakes released the 2020 State of the Great Lakes report, which provides a deep dive into efforts underway by the state and its many partners to drive progress toward addressing the challenges facing the lakes and Michigan water resources.
School's back in session and the opening bell has rung for EGLE Classroom! As students settle in for a new school year – whether at home or in the classroom – EGLE is providing a variety of online videos through its EGLE Classroom initiative that teachers and parents can use to supplement school lessons all year long.