P2 Week is an opportunity for individuals, schools, communities, and businesses to show case and share ideas about how they reduce waste, are more efficient, or reduce energy. Promoting P2 activities at home, work, or school helps to protect the local economy, improve health, and reduce energy costs. Check it out and find more resources at the P2 Week webpage!
- EGLE names Kris Donaldson as Clean Water Public Advocate
- Do your part and be SepticSmart!
- Be on the lookout for spotted lanternfly, an invasive species threatening agriculture, natural resources
- Invasive New Zealand mudsnails found in Shanty Creek in Antrim County
- EGLE issues air and waste violation notices to Wright Coating Technologies
- Sediment sampling to begin in Detroit, Rouge rivers MORE NEWS
The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy's (EGLE) Office of the Great Lakes released the 2020 State of the Great Lakes report, which provides a deep dive into efforts underway by the state and its many partners to drive progress toward addressing the challenges facing the lakes and Michigan water resources.
School's back in session! As students settle in for a new school year, EGLE is providing a variety of educational resources through its EGLE Classroom initiative that teachers and parents can use to supplement school lessons all year long.