The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Treatment, Storage and Disposal (TSD) Facilities
TSD is the abbreviation for Treatment, Storage, and Disposal facilities.
Simply put, these are Hazardous Waste Management Facilities that receive and handle the treatment, storage and disposal of hazardous waste.
Part 111 Treatment, Storage, and Disposal (TSD) facilities map
This interactive map displays the facilities in Michigan associated with the treatment, storage, and disposal (TSD) of hazardous wastes, in compliance with Part 111 of Hazardous Waste Management, of the Natural Resources Environmental Protection Act of 1994.
Email EGLE-Maps@Michigan.gov for assistance with reading or interpreting this map, or call 517-284-6546 if you have questions.
Lists of Hazardous, Universal, and Liquid Industrial By-Products (formerly liquid industrial waste) TSD Facilities.
Results do not include telephone contact numbers.
- Select Waste Data System
- Select "Advance Search" on the WDS gray banner.
- Select the geographic area desired under the "Location Address Section" to narrow results. For example, if you want all the facilities in the state, select MI in the "State Field. To find which counties are in the different Michigan Districts, see the EGLE Contact Information map.
- To find hazardous waste Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities (TSDF), expand the heading "Hazardous Waste Permitting & Corrective Action" and in the Legal/Operating Status Code, select "PIOP-Permitted, Operating, Actively Managing RCRA-regulated Waste" for facilities currently operating, or select another desired field, and select Search. Expand the heading "Hazardous & Liquid Industrial Waste Site Activity Information" and select the desired type of facility and select Search to generate a list of these disposal or recycling sites:
- Liquid Industrial Waste Designated Facility
- Universal Waste Destination Facilities
- Used Oil Burners
- Used Oil Marketers
- Used Oil Processors
- Used Oil Refiners
- Used Oil Collection or Aggregation Points
- Click on the desired company from the results table to find links to their authorized waste codes, compliance history, permits, etc. in the left column.
- Used Oil Biennial Reporting Requirements
- Inspection Forms for Hazardous, Universal, and Liquid Industrial By-Products (formerly Liquid industrial Waste) Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities
- Hazardous Waste Financial Forms - Open Link and scroll down to the Financial Capability Section
- Hazardous Waste Operating License Application Forms