Online Employment Wage Complaint Form

Contact: Wage and Hour Division 517-284-7800

A complaint alleging non-payment of wages or fringe benefits must be filed within 12 months of the alleged violation. If you have not been paid at least minimum wage or you have not been paid overtime, you may file a complaint up to 3 years from the date of the alleged violation. 

To file a complaint online you may file the Online Employment Wage Complaint Form.

Related Documents
Sample Completed Employment Wage Complaint Form PDF icon