News and Updates
- Share Your Mentoring Story
Celebrate Mentoring by sharing your stories of how mentoring makes a difference in the lives of youth and their mentors.
- Match has big impact on mentor and mentee Mentor says he has learned so much about life from my time with his mentee.
- Big Sister, Little Sister Connection is Trophy Worthy Mollie and Dawn will celebrate their fourth match anniversary this year.
- Foster Grandparent Provides Nearly 10,000 Hours of Mentoring Dorthy Hawkins has been part of the Foster Grandparent Program for 12 years and made an impact on countless children.
- Mentor Has Experience She Will Never Forget Alyssa and mentee Chaerese create unforgettable memories together.
- Young Boy Bullied After Losing Eye to Cancer, Impacted Greatly by Mentor An 8-year-old boy is misbehaves after being bullied because of his prosthetic eye and dealing with his father's incarceration, but finds a mentor who changes his life.
- College Access: How Mentoring Relationships Can Help There are many conversations young people in Michigan never have. Conversations that would help them prepare for today, tomorrow, and their future. For many youth, a mentor can help them have those dialogues and expose them to resources and opportunities otherwise left undiscovered.
Mentor Michigan PSAs
- Mentor Michigan Lloyd Carr PSA - "Waiting" Press play to view the Mentor Michigan Lloyd Carr mentoring PSA titled "Waiting."
- Mentor Michigan Lloyd Carr PSA - "I'm Recruiting"Press play to view the Mentor Michigan Lloyd Carr mentoring PSA titled "I'm Recruiting."
- Mentor Michigan Radio PSAs Mentor Michigan has five 60-second radio Public Service Announcements that were created for National Mentoring Month 2007. You can listen to and download them here.
- Mentor Michigan Lloyd Carr PSA - "I'm Recruiting"