- Michigan Revolution for Electrification of Vehicles Academy/Academies (MiREV)
The Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity (LEO) has released a $5 million Request for Proposals to develop and launch the agency's Michigan Revolution for Electrification of Vehicles Academy/Academies (MiREV). Awards up to $1.5 million will fund convener(s) who will provide staff support to an employer-led collaborative(s) (ELC) and their efforts to respond to critical workforce to fill positions, and identify knowledge and skills demands of the automotive mobility and electrification industry. Link to MiREV RFPSuccessful applicants must be focused on initiatives targeting workforce efforts around mobility, specifically pertaining to:o Electrificationo Electric vehicleso Electric vehicle componentry (batteries, battery components, etc.)o Electric vehicle supply equipment (chargers, charging infrastructure, etc.)
Additional details can be foundon the Industry and Business - Michigan Industry Cluster Approach (MICA) web page.
- WARN Notices
- Year to Date WARN Listing
State Plans and Required Reports
- WIOA Eligible Youth Providers PY21
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Waivers
On June 23, 2020, the U.S. Department of Labor approved a waiver of statutory and regulatory provisions of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Conditions were removed via email notification from USDOL on September 18, 2020.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) 2020-2023 Unified State Plan and Approved Waivers
On June 23, 2020 the U.S. Department of Labor approved Michigan’s Program Year (PY) 2020 WIOA Unified State Plan, submitted on March 31, 2020. The State plan is valid through June 30, 2024.
- Program Year 2019 Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Annual Report
- FY15-19 JVSG State Plan Program Narrative
- Credential Transparency
Credential Engine provides web-based services in the form of the first centralized, national database to collect current information about credentials, a common description language, and the ability to create customized applications to relay and use credential information.
- Adult Education
- Fidelity Bonding Program of Michigan
- Food Assistance Employment and Training (FAE&T) Program
- Going PRO Training Funds
- High School Equivalency Testing Program Fact Sheet
- Martin Luther King, Jr.▪ César Chávez ▪ Rosa Parks Initiative
- Michigan Talent Districts
- Michigan Works! Business Services Overview
- Michigan's Industry Cluster Approach (MICA)
- Postsecondary Schools Program
- State Monitor Advocate/State Complaint Specialist
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Fact Sheet
- WARN Fact Sheet
- WIOA Dislocated Worker Program
- WIOA Rapid Response Fact Sheet
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Program