MI Envirominute - Parrot's Feather
Got a minute? Learn how to identify Parrot's Feather, an aquatic invasive plant species. Got a few minutes? Check out Michigan.gov/Invasives to learn more about invasive species related to Michigan. Also join the conversation on social media by using #notMIspecies.
- Environmental Rules Review Committee to consider PFAS in drinking water standard
- Great Lakes Water Infrastructure Conference coming to Novi April 28-30 Registration deadline is April 17
- EGLE releases annual solid waste report
- Governor Whitmer, EGLE Director Liesl Clark Send Letter to Environmental Protection Agency Calling For Stronger, Comprehensive Federal Lead and Copper Rule Protections
- EGLE to host first-ever Great Lakes PFAS Summit in October 2020 Call for abstracts deadline set for Feb. 23
- High water summit identifies resources, needs in response to growing statewide issue MORE NEWS