The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Grantee Tools: Contract Close-out
Contact: Bob Sweet 517-512-9765
Project Fact Sheet Information
- Implementation 319 Grant Fact sheet Template (DOC file)
- Watershed Planning 205(j) Grant Fact Sheet Template
- Watershed Council Grant Fact Sheet Template
- Fact Sheet Instructions
- Completed Project Summary Fact Sheets
Final Report Information
Release of Claims
If your grant contract boilerplate reads per the following, you do not need to submit a release of claims letter:
(B) Upon issuance of final payment from the State, the Grantee releases the State of all claims against the State arising under this contract.
If your grant contract does not include that language, you need to submit a letter per the Example Release of Claims letter.
- All insect, fish, habitat and in-stream chemical data collected as part of a nonpoint source grant project must be submitted on STORET templates.