- Workers' Disability Compensation Act of 1969, Act 317 of 1969
- Board of Magistrates Administrative Rules
Scroll to Part 13, Page 118, for Administrative Rules related specifically to Workers' Compensation proceedings.
- Accumulative Table of Days
Workers' compensation periods can be calculated using the Calculation Program.
- Accumulative Table of Days-How to Calculate WC Periods
- CMS 2018 Life Expectancy Table
- Transcription Request Procedure
- Franges Worksheet (calculating fill-in form)
Franges calculations can be computed using the Calculation Program.
- Franges Worksheet (calculating Excel worksheet)
- Magistrates' Docket Assignment List
- Magistrates' Term Dates
- Michigan Court of Appeals and Supreme Court Opinions
- Social Security Administration's Period Life Table (Mortality)