Starting fall 2017, the SE-4096 is a collection within CEPI's Financial Information Database (FID) application. Information on the FID collections can be found on CEPI's website. Indirect cost rates are pre-populated in the application.
Supporting resources include:
The dates for all collections can be found on the CEPI master calendar. This year, the SE-4096 is due on Monday, October 2, 2017. Submissions are due to ISDs two weeks prior for their approval.
- Memorandum on the Special Education Actual Cost Report Form SE-4096 for 2015-16 School Year
- 2015-16 SE-4096 Instructions
- 2015-16 SE-4096 Special Education Actual Cost Report Certification
- 2015-16 SE-4096 Special Education Actual Cost Report Form [Excel]
- State Aid & IDEA Part B, Section 611 Allowable Costs (March 2016)