The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
General Toxicology Information
- TX-PM 1.2 Preface
- TX-PM 1.3 Sample Handling and Packaging Issues
- TX-PM 1.4 Evidence Reception, Cataloging, Log-In, Breakdown and Storage Transfer?
- TX-PM 1.5 Hold Requests, Return Requests, and Third-Party Transfers?
- TX-PM 1.6 Evidence Destruction
- TX-PM 1.7 Distribution of Cases?
- TX-PM 1.8 Toxicology Casework Flow?
- TX-PM 1.9 Unit Audits?
- TX-PM 1.10 Toxicology Abbreviations
- TX-PM 1.11 Measurement Uncertainty?
- TX-PM 1.12 Contents of Blood Alcohol-Toxicology Electronic Case Files?
- TX-PM 1.13 Purchasing and Reagents
- TX-PM 1.14 Scope of Analysis