Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know (SARA Title III)
Title III of the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act ("SARA Title III") is also known as the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA). This act has four main components:
- Emergency Planning & Notification (sections 302 & 303)
- Emergency Release Notification (section 304)
- Hazardous Chemical Inventory (sections 311 & 312)
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory (section 313)
For other facility Emergency Planning requirements, go to www.michigan.gov/deqemergencyplan.
For Firefighter Right-to-Know requirements, see Fire Marshal Bulletin 9.
- Michigan Facilities' Guide to SARA Title III, Emergency Planning and Release Reporting - 14th Edition - January 2016
- SARA Title III Tier Two Workshop Series