About Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
The Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy's mission is to protect Michigan’s environment and public health by managing air, water, land, and energy resources.
EGLE Contact Information
- Boards and Advisory Groups
- Contact an EGLE Employee
- Environmental Emergencies
- FOIA Information
- Media Contacts: 800-662-9278
- Organization with Contact Information
- Program Contacts Alphabetized by Program
- Program Contacts by Theme
- Programs by Division
- Website Troubleshooting
- EGLE Locations
- Environmental Assistance Center: 800-662-9278
Divisions and Offices
- Air Quality Division
- Drinking Water and Environmental Health Division
- Environmental Investigation Section
- Environmental Support Division
- Oil, Gas, and Minerals Division
- Remediation and Redevelopment Division
- Office of the Great Lakes
- Office of Climate and Energy
- Materials Management Division
- Water Resources Division
Employment & Career Information
EGLE does not accept unsolicited résumés; only documentation received in response to a specific vacancy will be considered.
To apply for a position with EGLE, go to the State Job Postings website. Check the website frequently as vacancy postings are added daily.
To apply for any State position, applicants must complete an on-line profile. Applicants will receive automatic notification that their application has been received.
Paid Student Assistant positions are also posted on the Civil Service Commission website.