About Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy promotes wise management of Michigan's air, land, and water resources to support a sustainable environment, healthy communities, and vibrant economy.
- Leaders in environmental stewardship
- Partners in economic development
- Providers of excellent customer service
Our vision is to reduce public health and environmental risks, assist Michigan communities with addressing infrastructure needs, and build external partnerships to address Michigan's environmental issues through the authorities granted to us by the Michigan Legislature and Constitution.
EGLE Contact Information
- Environmental Emergencies
- Media Contacts: 800-662-9278
- Environmental Assistance Center: 800-662-9278
- Organization with Contact Information
- EGLE Locations
- FOIA Information
- Contact an EGLE Employee
- Program Contacts Alphabetized by Program
- Programs by Division
- Program Contacts by Theme
- Website Troubleshooting
Divisions and Offices
Employment & Career Information
To apply for a position in the EGLE, go to the State Job Postings. Check the website frequently as vacancy postings are added daily.
To apply for any State position, applicants must complete an on-line profile. Applicants will receive automatic notification that their application has been received.
Paid Student Assistant positions are also posted on the Civil Service Commission website.
If you are interested in an unpaid or intern position, contact Thomas Occhipinti email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-284-6867.
- EGLE Internship Program