EGLE implements the Superfund Program in partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The Superfund law (the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act of 1980 or CERCLA) provides a federal "Superfund" and enforcement authorities to clean up hazardous waste sites as well as spills and other releases of pollutants and contaminants into the environment. For a more detailed overview of the Superfund Program, please see the Superfund Legislative Report.
- FY 2019 Superfund Legislative Report (posted 9-29-2020)
- Superfund Project Assignment Directory (updated 7-31-2020)
- Brownfield Redevelopment Assessment Program
- Superfund Site Assessments
- NPL Sites in Michigan
- CERCLIS Sites in Michigan - Federal Database of Contaminated Sites
- Formerly Used Defense Sites (FUDS)