Database Downloads - Where to Find Digital DataContact: Oil, Gas, and Minerals Division 517-582-3446
INTERNET MAPPING/DATA ACCESS APPLICATIONS
- GeoWebFace - 120 oil & gas and geological layers Application Website User Guide
- Data Miner - Records and Well Data Application User Guide About Data Miner
OIL & GAS WELL DOCUMENTS
Individual Well Files
Raster Logs (Geophysical logs in .tiff, .pdf, and .las formats)
For more information - About Oil and Gas Well Documents.
- Well Locations Shapefiles - GeoWebFace FTP Site. Includes 4 shapefiles, updated nightly, bottom hole locations, surface locations, directional lines, and abandoned wells. Also includes ArcGIS layer files for each layer. Data are Michigan GeoRef NAD 1983, meters
- Well Locations Database – GeoWebFace FTP Site
- Michigan GIS Open Data Miner - http://gis-michigan.opendata.arcgis.com/ Includes oil and gas surface locations and directional lines. One can download entire datasets as a shapefile (latitude/longitude - WGS 1984), spreadsheet (.csv), or KML. Otherwise one can filter on one of the attributes under the 'table tab' (example: CNTY_NAME OTSEGO) to only download OTSEGO county wells as a shapefile, .csv or .kml file types.
GEOLOGIC FORMATION TOPS
OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION
- Application and Permit Materials– GeoWebFace FTP Site