Sanitary and Combined Sewer Overflow
- Retention Treatment Basin, Combined Sewer Overflow, and Sanitary Sewer Overflow Discharge Information
Retention Treatment Basin (RTB), Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO), and Sanitary Sewer Overflow (SSO) discharges are described as discharges from a sewer system which contains untreated or partially-treated sewage. Please click 'More' below to learn more about RTB, CSO and SSO discharges and what can make them occur.
This page can be accessed as www.mi.gov/sewagedischarge.
- 2017 Annual CSO/SSO/RTB Report
- RTB/CSO/SSO Staff Map
- Annual CSO/SSO/RTB Reports
- SSO Policy & Clarification Statement
- Report an RTB/CSO/SSO/Other Discharge (Report Discharge of Untreated or Partially Treated Sewage)
- CSO Control Program Manual
- 2018 Addendum to the CSO Control Program Manual
- What You Need to Know about Combined Sewer Overflows and Retention Treatment Basins