The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Liquid Industrial By-Products (formerly Liquid Industrial Waste) Permits and Registration Forms & Instructions
Copies of the application, instructions and statutes are listed below. These files are in the portable document format (.pdf). A document reader is available from Adobe, free of charge, which will allow viewing, searching and printing of these documents (www.adobe.com).
Initial and Subsequent Notification of Hazardous Waste or Liquid Industrial By-Products (formerly Liquid Industrial Waste) Activity. This form is to be used to obtain a Michigan Site Identification Number or update site activities. LIBP transporters are required to have a Site Identification Number:
EQP 5150 Form (Rev. 3/6/2020)
- Application for the Motor Carrier Registration and Permit Michigan Liquid Industrial By-Products Transportation (EQP5122)
- Attachment A and Instructions for Completing the Liquid Industrial By-Products Uniform Program Fee Worksheet (EQP5122A)
- Instructions for Completing the Motor Carrier Registration and Permit Application for Liquid Industrial By-Products (EQP5122I)
- Application for the Motor Carrier Registration Renewal Application Only (EQP5122R)
- MCS-90 Insurance Form (to be completed by insurance company)