The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Michigan Community Service Commission
The Michigan Community Service Commission utilizes service as a strategy to address the state's most pressing issues and empowers volunteers to strengthen communities.
The MCSC achieves its mission by:
- Securing and granting funds Selecting and training high-quality grantees
- Overseeing and monitoring grantee results
- Recognizing the success and effectiveness of volunteer programs and activities
- Developing and sharing resources Conducting research and evaluation
- Creating networks among volunteer organizations
- Sharing the results of our investments
- Serving as a bridge between the public and nonprofit sector