The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
- Automated creation of an organization account and administrator account(s) for identified school administration contacts, as identified from official state directories.
- The administrators receive a Credential Registry system notification with instructions on how to access their account and assign other administrators.
- Review of their account and programs to be published on the Credential Registry.
- As CTE programs and alterations need to be approved by MDE’s Office of Career and Technical Education, ISDs cannot audit their program information. Changes made within the CTEIS system will update the Credential Registry.
- ISDs identify program connections to state or national credentials available to students.
- Connection to the local ISD and identification the MDE diploma versions and other opportunities they offer.
- Other opportunities can include advanced classes offered with community colleges, badges or micro-badges, or programs like First Robotics that highlight each school’s commitment.