The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What is Procurement
Procurement is the multi-step process used to obtain goods or services.
Child Nutrition Program Procurement
What are the rules?
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards 2 CFR Part 200.317 Procurement Standards
- National School Lunch Program 7 CFR 210.21
- School Breakfast Program 7 CFR 220.16
- Summer Food Service Program 7 CFR 225.17
- Child and Adult Care Food Program 7CFR 226.22
- Michigan Revised School Code Section 380.1267
- Michigan Revised School Code Section 380.1274
Where can I find guidance on specific topics?
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) issues guidance memos with clarification and additional information on specific topics
Templates and Resources
Informal Procurement Log (Food and supply purchases)
How are Child Nutrition Program sponsor procurement practices reviewed?