The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Nolan Katerberg, Ford Motor Company, 313-845-8740
Kendall Wingrove, Office of Highway Safety Planning, 517-284-3066
- Fall 2021: Teen Safe Driving Program Strive for a Safer Drive enters 11th year
- 2019-20 Participating Schools
- Michigan Teen Safe Driving Program needs your help!
- 2018-19 Participating Schools
- S4SD winners announced for 2018
- Record number of Michigan high schools to take part in teen safe driving program
- October 16 Teen Driver Safety Week News Release
- Sturgis High School Students Finish First in State for Efforts to Promote Safe Teen Driving More Michigan Schools to Take Part in Teen Safe Driving Program Teen Safe Driving Program to Reach More Than 40,000
- Jackson High School Students Honored for Efforts to Promote Safe Teen Driving; Vandercook Lake and Hopkins high schools also recognized
- Saginaw County High School Students Honored for Efforts to Promote Safe Teen Driving; Clarkston and Swan Valley high schools also recognized Teen Safe Driving Effort at Plymouth School Honored for Third Year; Milan and Edsel Ford high schools also recognized