The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
The Catalyst Communities Initiative is a comprehensive initiative to provide education, training, planning and technical resources to local public officials as they prepare for climate impacts on emergency response and public health.
The Catalyst Communities program takes a multi-tiered approach to providing communities across the state with the knowledge, tools, and resources they need to take steps toward a just transition to decarbonization. This program aims to provide a range of options to meet communities wherever they are, regardless of geography, population size, or pre-existing knowledge.
- Great Lakes Regional Climate Change Maps
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Michigan Climate and Health Adaptation Program
- NASA Earth Observatory
- States at Risk: Michigan
- United Nations: The Paris Climate Agreement
- US Global Change Research Program
- IIJA Funding Tracker for Local Governments and Tribes