Educator Workforce Research
- OEE Annual Report 2018-2019
- OEE Annual Report 2017-2018
The Office of Educator Excellence (OEE) is responsible for creating long-term and short-term analyses pertinent to workforce issues. The work highlighted on this site is intended to support internal and external stakeholders in making informed decisions regarding educator preparation, credentialing, hiring, professional development, and retention.
- Michigan Teacher Mobility by Geographic Location and Locale White Paper
This paper reports trends in mobility by geographic location and locale in the Michigan teacher workforce.
- Racial Characteristics of the Michigan Teacher Workforce
This white paper presents current and longitudinal data on the racial/ethnic composition of the teaching workforce and pipeline in Michigan.
- Teacher Turnover in Michigan: A Look at Teacher Mobility and Attrition Rates
This paper reports trends in school-to-school mobility and attrition in the Michigan teacher workforce.