The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Classification of Instructional Program (CIP) Self-Review
CIP Self Review
The Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Self-Review is a tool developed to assist with Technical Review Assistance and Compliance (TRAC) monitoring of Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs and to help those programs determine focus areas for continuous program improvement. Program teachers must update the CIP Self Review via the MDE-CTE Portal each year.
Each Career Education Planning District (CEPD) administrator is required to review 20% of their CTE programs each year and each program must be reviewed at least once every five years.
- MDE-CTE Portal
- CIP Program Endorsements for CTE Instruction
- Instructions for Adding a User for the CIP Self-Review
- CIP Self-Review Administrator Review Guide
- CIP Self-Review Form
- C02 - PD Log Template
- C03 - Program Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda and Minutes Template
- C03 - Program Advisory Committee Roster Template
- C04 - Instructional Design Template
- C04 - Safety Training
- C05 - Work Based Learning Template
- C06 - Student Leadership Template
- C07 - Assurance doc to only replace room photos
- C08 - Credentials Template