- Public comment period opens on Revere Dock's air permit application
- EGLE Clean Water Public Advocate launches online tool to report drinking water concerns
- EGLE testing data shows drop in Huron River PFAS contamination after treatment installed upstream
- Public comment period closes for Enbridge Line 5 tunnel proposal
- $3.6 million in grants available to target invasive species in Michigan
- School survey assesses HVAC system readiness to reduce infectious aerosol transmission MORE NEWS
School's back in session and the opening bell has rung for EGLE Classroom! As students settle in for a new school year – whether at home or in the classroom – EGLE is providing a variety of online videos through its EGLE Classroom initiative that teachers and parents can use to supplement school lessons all year long.
Watch this video to learn how or visit us at www.michigan.gov/mileadsafe to download a printable guidance document.