- Radon - Test. Fix. Save a Life.
Nestled in a small, semi-rural community, this father thought he had chosen the safest environment to raise his family. After learning about the link between radon and lung cancer, he purchased a test kit and was surprised to find that his home had elevated levels of radon. Take a look at the solution that worked best for his home: a radon mitigation system!More Information
- Public briefing on I-696 Electro-Plating Services contamination set for Feb. 3 in Madison Heights
- Contaminated Electro-Plating site to be formally re-evaluated for Superfund eligibility
- EGLE statement on preliminary EPA test results at Detroit Bulk Storage site
- EGLE, The Recycling Partnership award more than $2M to support largest expansion of recycling in Detroit history
- EGLE to hold January public hearings on proposed PFAS in drinking water rules
- Groundwater, surface water and soil samples taken as Electro-Plating investigation moves forward MORE NEWS