- EGLE, US Ecology - Detroit South enter consent agreement to address facility odor violations
- EGLE issues emergency work order for Edenville Dam safety measures
- Michigan launches $10 million COVID-19 in wastewater surveillance grant program
- Celebrate SepticSmart Week in Michigan
- U.P. Energy Task Force to meet online Monday
- Michigan Dam Safety Task Force updated on EGLE dam program, sets next meeting for Oct. 1 MORE NEWS
Governor Whitmer has declared September 21 to 27 as Pollution Prevention Week encouraging Michiganders to reduce waste and toxic substances, reuse material, and recycle, promoting environmental stewardship to protect our natural resources for generations to come. Learn more on how you can be a pollution prevention champion in your community.
Watch this video to learn how or visit us at www.michigan.gov/mileadsafe to download a printable guidance document.